Letchworth Beer & Food Festival
The long-awaited Beer & World Food Festival is back in Letchworth this month! The time has finally come for Letchworth Town Centre to be transformed into a hub of festivities.
Experience the best brews on offer in the giant beer tent, brought to you by local beer shop and festival sponsors Crafty’s, and for tasty delights, visitors can sample world cuisine from a wide variety of food stalls on display around town. There is so much on offer throughout the weekend that visitors will truly be spoilt for choice!
This year’s festival will take place on Saturday 29th September and Sunday 30th September from 12pm to 6pm in Letchworth Town Centre, and is free and open to all.
- Crafty’s Beer Tentfeaturing both local and exotic beers
- World Foodsincluding Thai, Jamaican and Mediterranean
- Live musicincluding Blues, Motown, Jazz and Folk
- Beer Yogataster sessions
- Gin & Prosecco mobile bars
- Wine Tasting
- Cider Celebrations & Apple Pressing
- Wordsearch Trailacross town
- Funfairon Broadway Gardens
- Dance Performancesfrom Garden City Samba
- Free Kids’ Activitiesincluding giant board games, character mascots and face painting